Mutton varutha curry. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy. Have you ever wondered how the mutton gravy served in.
Kozhi Varutha Curry is a dish made by Akira Hayama for Sōma Yukihira and Megumi Tadokoro at the Shiomi Seminar. Akira's signature curry dish that uses water instead of coconut milk to cook his curry chicken. This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favourite bowl of comfort food. You can cook Mutton varutha curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton varutha curry
- You need 1 kg of Mutton.
- It’s 4 big of Onions (thinly sliced).
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 8 of Dry red chillies.
- It’s 2 big of Tomatoes (cut into four).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 10 of Pepper corns.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel.
- It’s 1 small of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 5 of Cloves.
- It’s 6 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut pieces.
- You need 12 of Garlic pearl.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Oil.
This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb. In India, mutton often refers to goat meat instead of sheep. It is cooked in numerous delicious ways. This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you.
Mutton varutha curry step by step
- Wash mutton, marinate with turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and keep it in the fridge over night..
- Heat a pan, add oil fry onion and garlic, until onion become soft and turn brown. Take the onion. Let it cool(keep the oil to cook meat) Grind as fine paste and keep..
- Keep another pan and roast all the dry masala till the aroma comes, now add coconut and keep fry. (Do not fry too much)it will change the taste..
- Once cool, grind everything as fine thick paste, (you can add little water)..
- Now heat the pressure pan, use the stored oil, add marinated meat, fry until water comes out. Now add the ground masala tomato and cook for 5 to 10 min. Add a cup of water and close the pan. After the 1st whistle reduce flame and cook for 10min..
- Open the lid after the steam released completely. Now add ground onion paste and mix well..
- Serve the tastiest mutton varutha curry with ghee rice or paratha..
Curry with fried mushrooms, in peppery sauce. Add Mutton Egg Fry to Basket. Special Anjappar Chicken Dry or Curry. Here in this recipe goat meat(mutton) is being used with spicy masala powders to make this inviting dry fry. Indian curries are as world famous as India's love for curries.