Sabudana vada. Sabudana vada recipe with video & step by step photos. Sabudana vada is a popular crisp fried snack made with tapioca pearls (sago), roasted peanuts, boiled potatoes and herbs. Sabudana Vada, one of my favorite fasting snacks is a fried patty made with tapioca pearls (sago), potatoes, peanuts and herbs.
Sabudana Vadas are super delicious deep fried snacks made by deep frying sabudana patties. They are very famous in India and usually served during fasting. Crispy and crunchy Sabudana Vada are the perfect tea time snack! You can cook Sabudana vada using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sabudana vada
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tapioca pearl soaked overnight.
- You need 3-4 of pices of medium size boiled potato.
- You need 1-2 pieces of Chopped green chilli.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chopped onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped ginger.
- Prepare of Salt as taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Chopped curry leaves 3 tbsp.
- Prepare of Refine oil for deep fry.
These fried vadas (fritters) are made with sabudana (sago) and require only a handful of ingredients. Sabudana vada, traditionally an ingredient used during fasts, sabudana is a favourite amongst Maharashtrians. It lends itself to such lovely recipes, such as these vadas! Sabudana Vada Recipe, How To Make Sabudana Vada Recipe.
Sabudana vada step by step
- At first drain the excess water of sago(tapioca pearl) very well with a cheese cloth, then mix the all ingredients very well with hand..
- Thereafter add refine oil and deep fry the patties shaped vada..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or ketchup..
Sabudana vada is an Indian dish, typically consumed (on fasting days) in Maharashtra. Sabudana was also known as Pearl tapioca or. Sabudana Vada is a crispy delicious snack made by deep frying spiced sabudana and potato cutlets. This is traditionally a Maharashtrian recipe, but is now widely enjoyed across other parts of the. How to make Sabudana Vada-Soaked sabudana or sago mixed with potatoes, chillies and groundnuts, shaped into cutlets and deep fried till crunchy and golden brown.