Curried Hotdog And Jalepeno Puff Pastry.
You can cook Curried Hotdog And Jalepeno Puff Pastry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curried Hotdog And Jalepeno Puff Pastry
- You need of CURRIED HOTDOG FILLING OPTION.
- Prepare 3 stick of hotdog.
- It’s 2 small of dice of red and orange jalepeno.
- You need 10 small of Cocktail onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of hotdog relish.
- You need 2 tbsp of heinz chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 8 piece of puff pastry.
- You need of BASTING OPTION.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Curried Hotdog And Jalepeno Puff Pastry step by step
- Dice up the hotdog with jalepeno and cocktail onion then add hotdog relish and heinz chili sauce with some curry powder and dash of worchestershire sauce.
- Spoon unto the pastry then fold 4 corner and fasten firmly,*****for those who love open face puff pastry just simple lightly join the 4 corner and press gently and it will open up naturally ***.
- On parchment paper,Baked it at 160 C gor about 10 to 15 minute till its lightly crispy and puff up,brush some butter on the top on the last 5 minutes.
- Curried hotdog and jalepeno puff pastry.