Hotdog and Leek in Whole Grain Mustard Sauce. If you think your hot dog might taste better with some whole-grain mustard, go ahead and try it. There are no food police who are going to kick down your door and arrest you for eating your hot dog "wrong". What else can we do with mustard sauce apart from eating with hotdogs?
The mustard sauce compliments the leeks flavor well and it goes well with many main dishes.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin. Make a gourmet Whole-Grain Mustard Sauce that pairs nicely with seafood dishes like halibut or crab cakes for the perfect accompaniment of flavors. Add brandy, then broth and bring to boil, scraping up browned bits. You can have Hotdog and Leek in Whole Grain Mustard Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog and Leek in Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
- You need 1 large of leek slice thinly.
- Prepare 3 stick of Hotdog slice into strip.
- Prepare of WHOLE GRAIN MUSTARD SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
Spoon off any fat from cooking liquid in skillet. Whisk in mustard, then crème fraîche; do not boil. Whole grain Mustard recipe easily homemade from scratch with the DIY paste. Striking and flavorful aromatic with whole yellow and brown mustard Yet as a side note, whole grain or grainy mustard pastes, in general, can be found all over the world in different cuisines.
Hotdog and Leek in Whole Grain Mustard Sauce step by step
- Mix the whole grain mustard with honey,olive oil and Worcestershire sauce then set aside.
- Thinly slice leek and slice up hotdog too,with oil deep fry the leek till its lightly crispy then set aside,.
- With little oil pan fry the hotdog strip for 1 minutes then add in the wholegrain mustard sauce and mix well and off the heat.
AND there is also a popular. For the mustard sauce: Place all the mustard sauce ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk together. Thinly slice gravlax, removing it from the skin as it's sliced. Serve thinly sliced gravlax over toast points with a drizzle of whole grain mustard sauce. This recipe is specifically for whole-grain mustard, which we call moutarde à l'ancienne or old-fashioned mustard It is especially good in vinaigrettes, in croque-monsieur and grilled cheese sandwiches, in a sauce for.