Fork N Knife Chilly Cheese Dogs.
You can have Fork N Knife Chilly Cheese Dogs using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fork N Knife Chilly Cheese Dogs
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- You need 1 packages of Your fav brand of hot dogs.
- Prepare 1 packages of Your fav brand of cheese sticks.
- You need 2 can of Hormel chilly with beans.
Fork N Knife Chilly Cheese Dogs instructions
- Open your cans of Chilly.
- Empty them into a sauce pan and heat them up on the stove (the chilly has to be hot when you put this into the oven).
- Open you pillsbury rolls.
- Take one piece of "dough" and place onto a plate.
- Cut a piece of the cheese stick in half.
- Put one hot dog in the middle of the dough.
- Place the pieces of cheese stick on both sides of the hot dog and roll it up tightly or else the will expand too much and not hold up in oven.
- Continue until you have desired amount of hotdogs.
- Dump the HOT chilly into a baking dish and place your hot dogs on top of the chilly.
- Put the dish into the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crescents are golden brown on top..
- Dish out and enjoy.