Dahi puri. a typical serving of dahi puri mainly consists of curd, green chutney, tamarind or sweet chutney and finely chopped onions and tomatoes. firstly the puffed puri's shell is broken at the top and is filled with. Dahi Puri is also known As "dahi batata puri" or "dahi sev puri". This chaat has its name Dahi Sev Batata Puri, Since dahi (yogurt), sev (fried thin gram flour vermicelli), batata. dahi puri recipe is a popular Mumbai street food.
Dahi Puri is a popular Indian snack made of dahi and crispy puris. Learn how to make/prepare Dahi Puri by following this easy recipe. Dahi puri / Dahi poori is my top most favorite among the chaat recipes! You can have Dahi puri using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dahi puri
- Prepare of For puri.
- You need 1 cup of sooji.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida/All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of /4_1/2tsp salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s of For filling.
- You need 2 of potatoes boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion sliced/optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of sprouts.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of boondi/sev.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted and powered cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar for sweetness for curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate pearls.
- It’s of Tamarind chutney.
- Prepare of Green chutney.
- It’s of Red chutney.
I just can live with chaats. Bhel puri is not my plate of chaat, except if it is from Kailash parbhat. Dahipuri, or Dahi puri, is an Indian snack which is especially popular in the state of Maharashtra. The dish is a form of chaat and originates from the city.
Dahi puri instructions
- Mix maida and suji with warm water to make a little tight dough and keep aside for 30 minutes..
- Then take the dough after resting time and again knead the dough and flatten this.Cut into small round shape using cookie cutter or with lid..
- Fry them in hot oil.
- In another bowl add potatoes,1/4tbsp chilli powder, 1/4_1/2tbsp cumin powder,coriander leaves little salt and mix well.
- In another bowl mix sprouts with 1tbsp tamarind chutney,1/4tbsp cumin powder,salt,1/4chilli powder..
- For filling take each puri add potato smashed,sprouts, cold curd which is mixed with sugar,boondi, chutneys, then again curd,little chilli powder onion chopped then sev..
- Then add pomegranate pearls and coriander leaves for garnishing..
Dahi Puri is a Bombay Chaat dish that is wonderfully sweet, salty, spicy and cooling at the same time… When I think of Dahi Puri, I think of a dish perfect in its union of flavors. dahi puri: dahi with masala puri. Gupchup or puchka will be filled with masala patato,pea nuts and This is Dahi Puri Chaat, originated from the ever great city of Mumbai, Maharashtra and one of the. Dhai Puri Recipe, Dahi Sev Batata Puri, How To Make Dhai Puri Recipe. Dahipuri, or Dahi puri, is an Indian snack which is especially popular in the state of Maharashtra. Dahi puri is yet another popular street food of India that you can easily make at home.