Hotdogs with rice casserole. Cheesy Chicken Rice Bake, loaded with veggies, chicken and hot dogs. A family favorite, kids approved an all you can eat dinner in one pot. This casserole is very versatile and can be adapted to your family's liking.
This tastes really good on rice but it comes off as too salty. I'm not quite sure how I would fix View image. Hot Dog Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. You can cook Hotdogs with rice casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs with rice casserole
- You need of casserole.
- It’s 12 oz of chicken hotdogs.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 10 oz of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 27 oz of sauerkraut.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of panko seasoned breadcrumbs.
How to make crunchy chicken strips. For the full recipe click the link below. This comforting, economical, easy to make hot dog casserole with beans, green bell pepper, onions, and cheese is sure The casserole is as attractive as it is flavorful. Chili powder, tomato sauce, and mustard make a flavorful sauce for the beans and vegetables.
Hotdogs with rice casserole instructions
- Cut hotdogs into cubes and fry lightly caramelizing..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Boil your rice with water and sauerkraut. dont drain the sauerkraut add it to the water. Add your butter and salt.
- When the rice and sauerkraut is done, mix with cream of mushroom soup and hotdogs. Then add rice and sauerkraut..
- Take breadcrumbs and butter mix together. Add to top of casserole..
- Sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Bake in oven 30 minutes.
I s'pose you could put rice in there somewhere! Hot dogs are the unsung heroes of dinnertime, and here's another recipe that proves it! Toss pineapple pieces, bits of bell pepper and sliced hot dogs in a homemade sweet and sour sauce, then serve over rice for a dinner that's fast, cheap and supremely satisfying. Hot Dog Casserole – All Recipes. Sliced hot dogs are baked with canned green beans and stewed tomatoes, then topped with mozzarella cheese and broiled until bubbling.