Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs
- Prepare 1 packages of Jumbo size hotdogs.
- It’s 1 packages of Hot dog Buns.
- You need 1 packages of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of mustard.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped jalapenos.
Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs step by step
- Wrap your hot dogs with bacon and place in a skillet on medium-high.
- As the bacon cooks chop up your onions and jalapenos.
- Turn the hot dogs every couple of minutes where it can cook all the way around.
- When hot dogs are done put mayonnaise on the bun and put a hot dog …on top put your mustard on one side ketchup on the other add onions and jalapenos and enjoy.