Sweet and spicy hot dog topper. This NYC hot dog cart style topping is so good with just the right balance of tangy, sweet and spicy. This Sabrett hotdog onion sauce is good on hot Other recipe videos you may like to see. This ground beef hot dog sauce is an authentic Greek hot dog sauce from a restaurant in my home town.
If I go somewhere that has a gourmet hot dog, I will often try one and. Search the market high and low for ingredients to cook up the most unique, most innovative and most tasty gourmet hot dog topping. Ditch those tired hot dog toppings and try out these killer combinations at your next barbecue! You can cook Sweet and spicy hot dog topper using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy hot dog topper
- You need 2 cup of pineapple.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 of whole pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
From sandwich inspired toppings like the classic BLT to The recipe grills Polish sausages or veggie dogs then pokes them into Hawaiian rolls. Inside, you'll add spicy mango mustard and sweet pineapple. Move over ketchup and mustard: gourmet hot dog toppings are all the rage these days! Finish it off with spicy Sriracha mayo and I'm a happy camper!
Sweet and spicy hot dog topper step by step
- Toss it all in a pan medium heat for about 10-15 minutes..
- Of course you can put whatever else you want on your hot dog and as much as you personally like. The combination I like for this topping are as follow: mayo, mustard, and ketchup. And all beef hot dog on a wheat bun. Just tastes better to me. You can use relish. My hubby likes it with relish. Me not so much..
Get the recipe here from Spices in my DNA. Add some grilled pineapple and sweet Teriyaki mayo to your hot dog and you've got yourself a Hawaiian. We're pulling out all the stops here with these Tropical Lime Hot Dogs. While the smokies are grilling, prepare the rest of the meal. In a small bowl, stir the Sweet and Spicy Mayo ingredients together.