Tomato & Basil Pizza Delight. Buy Tomato Growing Kit at Amazon! The tomato is the edible, often red, berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America.
Overview Information Tomato is a plant. The fruit is a familiar food, but the fruit, leaf, and vine are also sometimes used to make medicine. Some people use tomato for high blood pressure. You can cook Tomato & Basil Pizza Delight using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato & Basil Pizza Delight
- It’s 4 each of flour tortilla, medium.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of marinara.
- It’s 30 small of baby mozzarella pearls.
- It’s 12 each of Basil Leaves, fresh.
- You need 16 each of cherry tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt, grinded.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
Tomato definition is – the usually large, rounded, edible, pulpy berry of an herb (genus Solanum) of the nightshade family native to South America that is typically red but may be yellow, orange, green, or purplish in color and is eaten raw or cooked as a vegetable. Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes, pickled, or processed. Learn more about the plant, its cultivation, and its history of domestication.
Tomato & Basil Pizza Delight step by step
- This is for two pizza's. Half each ingredient for equal pizza's..
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay two Tortilla's down and brush the top with the olive oil, and sprinkle with the oregano..
- Place a tortilla on top of the seasoned tortillas..
- Spread Marinara on top of those..
- Place baby mozzarella pearls on top of the sauce..
- Top with basil leaves..
- Toss the diced tomato, onion, salt and lemon juice in a medium bowl..
- Top the pizzas equally with that..
- Bake in the oven for approx. 20 minute's or until crispy to your liking..
- Cut into slices, serve, and enjoy!.
Place tomato stakes or cages in the soil at the time of planting to avoid damaging roots later on. Staking keeps developing tomato fruit off the ground, while caging lets the plant hold itself upright. Salmon with Tomatoes, Tarte aux Moutarde (French Tomato and Mustard Pie), Simple Caprese Salad, Fresh Tomato Pasta, Tomato Watermelon Salad Tomato plants need to move and sway in the breeze to develop strong stems. That happens naturally outdoors, but if you start your seedlings inside, you need to provide some type of air circulation. That small amount of time will make a big difference.