Curry Flavored Chicken Crisps.
You can have Curry Flavored Chicken Crisps using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Flavored Chicken Crisps
- Prepare 3 of Chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare of A.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of │Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- Prepare of For the mustard mayonnaise:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Japanese mustard.
Curry Flavored Chicken Crisps instructions
- Remove sinew from the chicken and slice in half lengthwise to butterfly. Cover with plastic wrap and pound with a rolling pin to flatten..
- Cut the chicken into easy to eat pieces and flavor with the A ingredients..
- When the chicken has absorbed the sauce, coat with katakuriko and deep fry at 170℃ until golden brown and crispy..
- Serve with mustard-flavored mayonnaise if you like..