Meatball Soup #2.
You can have Meatball Soup #2 using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Soup #2
- Prepare of soup.
- You need 14 oz of bag frozen prepared meatballs but thawed..
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of pearl onions.
- It’s 8 oz of ditalli pasta, any small pasta will do.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt for pasta water.
- You need 8 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cup of kale.
- You need 1/4 cup of asiago cheese, grated.
Meatball Soup #2 step by step
- Prepare pasta in a large pot of boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt added. Cook 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot on medium heat add oil..
- Saute garlic for 45 seconds. Don't brown..
- Add in pearl onions and meatballs..
- Cook for 3 minutes..
- Add in broth, salt and pepper..
- Turn heat up to high and bring to a low boil. Now turn heat back to a simmer and simmer soup for 15 minutes..
- Add in kale and cover. Cook 10 minutes until kale wilts down and softens some..
- To serve, place 1/4 of pasta in a soup bowl..
- Laddle soup over pasta. This keeps pasta from absorbing too much liquid, becoming mushy..
- Sprinkle cheese over each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..