Simple Ginger Chicken Stir-fry.
You can have Simple Ginger Chicken Stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Ginger Chicken Stir-fry
- You need 1 of Chicken breast (or tenderloin).
- You need 1 of ◎Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 piece of ●Ginger (grated).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
Simple Ginger Chicken Stir-fry step by step
- Slice the chicken thinly and cut into bite sizes. Put them into a plastic bag and add the ◎ ingredients. Rub well. Add the katakuriko and rub well until there is no excess flour..
- Slice the onion and julienne the green pepper. Combine the ● ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan. Arrange the prepared chicken in one layer and fry both sides over medium heat..
- Add the onion and green pepper and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the ● ingredients and cook to thicken. Serve..