Stir fry hotdogs and veggies. Your plate starts with a bed of fluffy grains, like white rice or brown rice or farro (adventure!) and then gets covered with some sauteed veggies and some golden brown tofu and an extra measure of that homemade honey ginger. The vegetables are stir fried with garlic, ginger, and soy sauce. Stir in soy sauce and water.
With this easy vegan stir-fry recipe, you can whip up a simple Chinese-style brown sauce, cook some rice noodles, and stir-fry a rainbow of fresh. Combine soy sauce, vegetable broth, brown rice syrup, ginger, garlic, and arrowroot in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat until thickened. Loaded up with tons of veggies, noodles and a simple stir-fry sauce. You can cook Stir fry hotdogs and veggies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry hotdogs and veggies
- Prepare 2 lb of hotdogs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
And this stir fry is Vegan and Gluten -free too. It is one of our family favorite Asian dish – Stir fry in Hoisin sauce. Assorted veggies and tofu tossed in homemade hoisin sauce. Crunch from the veggies , protein filled tofu , little bit of kick from the hot sauce, quiet tangy , slightly sweet and plentiful flavors.
Stir fry hotdogs and veggies instructions
- Mix mustard, ketchup, and chicken broth together set aside.
- Cut hotdogs on a bias. Heat oil in a pan add hotdogs..
- When hotdogs are crispy remove the hotdogs. Add veggies to oil and stir fry 3 minutes add chicken broth, mustard, and ketchup. Cook them till your desired doneness..
- Add hotdogs back and add cornstarch solution of water and cornstarch. Cook 2 minutes let rest 7 minutes stir and serve.
Have you ever tried to make a stir-fry recipe using chickpeas? I used rice or noodles before, but I'm in love with this chickpea and vegetable stir-fry now. I use different veggies every time I make it, depending on the season, what I've got on hand or what I'm craving (love my vegan food so much!). Some meat and veggie stir-fry dishes can be high in sodium because of the hoisin, oyster, or soy sauce in the dish. This healthy stir-fry recipe uses only herb seasonings to add flavor to your dish.