Easy Fluffy and Soft Oyako Don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl).
You can cook Easy Fluffy and Soft Oyako Don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl) using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fluffy and Soft Oyako Don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
- You need 50 grams of Chicken tenderloin.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of bowlful Plain cooked rice.
Easy Fluffy and Soft Oyako Don (Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl) step by step
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenderloins..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Mix the ◆ ingredients, and add the Step 2 chicken. Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Beat the eggs..
- Slice the onion..
- Pour oil in a frying pan, and heat..
- Gently sprinkle salt and pepper on the onion, and stir-fry until it becomes soft and wilted..
- Turn down the heat to low-medium, and add the chicken from Step 3 (including the sauce). Simmer until the meat is cooked through..
- Turn down the heat to low, and pour in the eggs. Mix by drawing a circle around the pan 2-3 times with your spatula, and cover with a lid..
- Steam for 20-30 minutes..
- Stir all over. When the mixture is cooked half way through, turn off the heat ..
- Portion out rice in a bowl, and transfer chicken-egg combination from Step 11 on top..
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions and shredded nori seaweed, then you're done..