Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog. Our Vienna® Beef Ditka Spicy Polish is a skinless, hot, and spicy beef sausage. We infuse a special blend of cayenne peppers and zesty seasonings, then hardwood hickory smoke it for our famous mouthwatering taste. Quick on the go ready to eat straight out of the can vienna sausages.
Hot Dog isolated on white background Vienna Sausage. French hot dog with paprika and ketchup on wood background. With a smoked Vienna sausage and salad ingredients with tomato sauce and mustard tied in a brown wrapper against a dark background. You can have Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog
- You need 8 of thick vienne type sausage.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of green frozen peas.
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 8 of hotdog or any salt or baguette bread.
- You need 400 grams of shredded fried potatoes (can use shredded cheese of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of salt, salsa, oregano, ketchup, yellow mustard/Dutch mustard, maionese, shoyo as you like.
- Prepare 1 of less then 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Find Vienna Sausage Hot Dog stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. A Vienna sausage (German: Wiener Würstchen, Wiener; Viennese/Austrian German: Frankfurter Würstel or Würstl; Swiss German Wienerli; Swabian: Wienerle or Saitenwurst). Description: Vienna Sausage one of the best Hotdogs in Vienna. we´ve got one for every Taste.
Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog step by step
- Boil the green peas for 5-10 minutes and reserve.
- Peel and cook the potatoes until it's soft (10-15 minutes under pressure cooking).
- Pre heat a low frying pan with just a bit of oil and fry all sides of the sausage until it's swollen or grilled and reserve.
- Use the same pan to fry the onions with shoyo, oregano, salsa and salt. Cook until it's a bit transparent and reserve.
- Remove and mash the potatoes adding 2 tablespoons of butter, a bit of salt and milk mixing until the texture gets creamier and firm, reserve.
- Cut the bread and the sausage in half as the pictures show..
- Spread maionese on the bread and lay the sausage.
- Add the onions, peas, mustard, ketchup.
- Cover that with the mashed potatoes and with the shredded fried potatoes or cheese.
- The order of the toppings is not important, but it makes it easier to eat, make you're own combination if you'd like.
- Take a picture to post and enjoy the hotdog!.
Delicious Hot dogs dressed with super friendly service. My girlfriend and I went for lunch today there, and we were really pleased with the wisconsin and Wien. Description: Vienna Sausage one of the best Hotdogs in Vienna. we´ve got one for every Taste. Both wieners and Vienna-style sausages take their names from the city of Vienna, Austria. Wiener-style, as originated, is sausage braided in groups of links.