Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs. Add potatoes and onion; toss to coat. Brush kabobs with barbecue sauce; turn, and brush other. One of the best Chicken Potato Kabab Recipes. #HappyCookingToYou.
Swap Thick Chicken Breast for Thin Cutlets. This recipe swaps your regular chicken breasts for. Place chicken and colorful veggies on skewers, grill, and enjoy! You can cook Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs
- You need 1/4 bunch of boiled spinach or chopped unboiled spinach (one which u like or prefer).
- You need 1 kg of boiled potatos.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes (also called crushed button red chilli).
- It’s 2/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken cubes (any brand u like,i use knorr or K&N's brand) each box has 2 cubes..
- You need 2 medium of sized green chillies very thinly n finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of greens of spring onion (if u like to add,optional).
- You need 4 tbsp of semolina (full tablespoons).
- Prepare 1 of Whisked egg and bread crumbs for coating.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of oil for frying..
This is a quick way to enjoy a delicious barbequed meal. Potato Chicken Pesto Kabobs are easy to put together and will be perfect for this summer on the grill. Mash potatoes with a potato masher or fork. In a large bowl place together, mashed potato, chopped chicken, green chilies and coriander leaves and mix well.
Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs step by step
- Keep the boiled spinach on a net or anything u have in kitchen like flour sifter and leave the spinach there to get the water drained out properly..
- Take vinegar in a small bowl and add chicken cubes to it. Break them into pieces with a spoon n then press them so that they lightly get dissolved into vinegar n set aside for 5-8 mins. In 5-8 mins cubes will become soft n will 60% get mixed with vinegar. This will allow them to mix very well with the potatos..
- Lightly heat a dry fring pan and add semolina to it. Shaking the pan occassionally make the semolina lightly brown like bread crumbs. Remember light brown not dark brown or it will ruin the taste. When done take out semolina on a wide tray n spread proper n set aside,let it cool..
- In the mean while take boiled potatos in a large bowl n mash them well..
- Then add salt, red chilli flakes, green chillies, black pepper and spring onions to mashed potatos and mix them all very well. (i always mix with mi hands instead of fork or spoon or anything else)..
- Now stirr and mix the vinegar n chicken cubes together and add them to mashed potato mixture. Mix it very well and keep aside..
- Now take the spinach and put it into mortar and blend it with ur hands using pestle till it becomes a smooth paste. Put this paste in the mashed potato mixture n mix again very well..
- Now finally add the semolina and last time mix this potato mixture very properly that all the flavours are evenly distributed to every particle of the mashed potatos..
- Now ur mixture for kababs/patties/cutlets is ready. Make round patties of this mixture and dip in whisked eggs and fry in 3-4 tbsp of normally heated oil on medium flame. U can coat these in bread crumbs also if u like. I make patties of this and freeze them also but let them thaw before u fry. Fry just before eating or serving..
- U can eat these with plain white boiled/cooked rice. U can place these b/w bread slices and make a sandwich. In the sandwich u can spread tomato ketchup or a cheese slice if u like. U can sprinkle small amount of cheese over the patties and bake them till cheese melts. Or u can enjoy these alone too 🙂 There is so much to do with these kababs. If i am ina mood of a light dinner so i make these and serve with white rice. We eat this as a dinner too and my family loves these 🙂 So light and full of flavours..more than yummm :-).
Dip kebabs first in beaten egg then coat the both sides with bread. How to make Smoked Sausage, Chicken & Potato Kabobs. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. Ingredients for Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe. Don't have a ton of time?