Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs.
You can have Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 tsp of each of garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- You need 1 of shallot minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 PKG of mozzarella pearls.
Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, except for mozzarella. best to use your hands to get all seasonings mixed in..
- Roll in your hands to form 1inch balls, poke a hole in with your finger and put mozzarella inside, shape again so mozzarella is in the middle of the ball. Should make around 24 meatballs.
- On a greased baking sheet, line meatballs up. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 min..