Mediterranean hot dog. What if you'd just make the classical hot dog better? Mix in vinegar and mayo and voila! Your hot dog just got upgraded to Mediterranean style.
Your hot dog just got upgraded to Mediterranean style. Mediterranean cuisine is a hard one to pin down, because the Mediterranean region encompasses a wide variety of cultures and countries. Beat the Heat: Mediterranean Hot Dog Recipe. You can have Mediterranean hot dog using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean hot dog
- Prepare 1 1/4 bunch of labneh.
- Prepare 1 each of turkey frank.
- It’s 1 cup of zaatar.
- It’s 1/4 of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olives.
- Prepare 1/2 each of cucumber.
- You need 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 each of tortilla or pita.
- You need 1/4 of jalapenos.
Pita, harissa mayo, and Greek salad combine for a tasty mediterranean take on a traditional hot dog. Mediterranean Natural Delicias is a complete semi-moist dog food for adult dogs and puppies with a high palatability and digestibility. Specially formulated for small and medium-sized dogs and those. Mediterranean Hot Dogs. recipe by Berks Hot Dog Enchilada.
Mediterranean hot dog step by step
- Grill the turkey Frank separately.
- Add olive oil to zaatar and form a paste.
- Apply labneh as spread on toasted tortilla or pita..
- Add sauces for spice. Throw in some pickles or jalapeno for some zing.
- Add the turkey and zaatar to the tortilla to form a wrap..
- Wash your hands and enjoy the meal..
Make your next dinner a fiesta. Berks Sweet and Sour Hot Dog Bites. Sweet and Sour. the best of both worlds! Our most trusted Mediterranean Hot Dog Sauce recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.