Easy chicken pot pie. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. Plus, it's super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. One of our most popular and top-rated recipes of all time, this classic chicken pot pie recipe has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce and a hearty mix of chicken and vegetables.
Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. It's so easy, and the chicken is always tender. You can cook Easy chicken pot pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken pot pie
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast tenderloins.
- It’s 2 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 3 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 can of cream of onion.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken.
- You need of frozen diced potatoes.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Once the butter has melted completely, add flour A super easy Chicken Pot Pie made with Rotisserie Chicken and refrigerated pie crusts. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal. I don't know what the weather in your neck of the woods is doing, but after a week of near summer-like temperatures, it was down right cold and damp today.
Easy chicken pot pie step by step
- Lightly spray large casserole dish with nonstick spray and line bottom and sides with crescent rolls, pressing together seams..
- Cook chicken in skillet with marsala over medium hear, until tender. Chop chicken..
- In a large bowl, mix all cans of soup, chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. (don't forget potatoes).
- Spread mixture over bottom crust.
- Top with remaining crescent rolls and seal seams and edges, or cut into strips and do a lattice. (I was running short on crescent rolls).
- Bake at 350 for about 45 min or until golden brown..
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie extra easy. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. Categories: Easy Chicken Chicken Recipes Poultry Pot Pie Recipes.