Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!. Peel the potatoes, dice them and put them in a frying pan with some oil. Put the cheese and three-quarters of the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook until the cheese has melted. This simple potato and cheese omelette, from The Good Cook: Eggs & Cheese, was shared with us by Tim Mazurek to accompany his Back of the Bookshelf column.
View top rated Dutch oven ham cheese potatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Remove foil and continue baking until. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Omelette Ham Salami Cheese Greens On temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör Omelette with ham, salami, cheese and greens on a plate and crispy toasts on a wooden background. You can have Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!
- You need 2 of big potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- It’s 100 grams of diced ham.
- Prepare 100 grams of diced cheese.
- Prepare 70 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
A quick cheese and ham omelette is sometimes all you need to satisfy those hunger cravings. Just because you're cooking for yourself tonight, and you want something quick and inexpensive, doesn't mean it shouldn't be cheerful as well as cheap. This soufflé-style omelette is light in texture yet full of. Potatoes, eggs, and ham, this frittata is all of your breakfast favorites in one dish.
Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! step by step
- Peel the potatoes, dice them and put them in a frying pan with some oil. Cook them. (they have to stay tender, add some water if needed.).
- In a bowl: mix the eggs with Parmesan and milk.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- Add the diced ham and cheese to thw mix in the bowl, stir.
- Put some nonstick paper in a baking pan.(diameter:24-26cm) Pour the potatoes, than the mixture. You can add sliced salami or ham on the top if you like it (i do half an half so me and my sister are both happy).
- Cover the pan with an aluminium foil. Put it in the oven (preheated 200°C)..
- After 10 minutes take the aluminum foil away and let the omelette in the oven until completely baked. Enjoy!You can also cut it into small cubes and serve as an appetizer ;).
Filling and flavorful on a dime. I went light on the cheese for this frittata so that it wouldn't be so heavy, but if you like cheesy you could always add some shredded cheese to the top or mixed into the eggs. Oven-roasted in butter, smashed with garlic and minced chives. The ham and cheese omelet is a classic breakfast that only takes a few minutes to prepare. Ham and eggs are packed with protein and will help you get an energetic start to your day.