Hawaiian Colombian Hotdogs.
You can have Hawaiian Colombian Hotdogs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Colombian Hotdogs
- Prepare of Jumbo large Hotdogs (chicken or turkey).
- It’s 1 can of Chopped pineapple.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hotdog Buns.
- You need 1 envelope of Frozen French Fries.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Lays Chips (original).
Hawaiian Colombian Hotdogs step by step
- Boil your Jumbo Hotdogs.
- Place on bun when cooked ; start adding your ketchup and some mayo (spread evenly).
- Open pineapple can and take as much as you want in to your Hawaiian Colombian hotdog..
- Now crunch up your lays chips (as much as you want) and add it to your hotdog. And enjoy !.
- French fries: deep fry and add some salt & pepper . And there's your side dish ! Enjoy !.