Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup. Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally This is a quick pasta that's made with a tomato pasta sauce and bacon. It's a great way to turn some. Our summer-perfect pasta features baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and crisp bacon tossed with a tangy balsamic vinaigrette. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. Lightly grease a mini muffin pan. You can cook Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 150 grams of streaky bacon, finley chopped.
- You need 1 large of red onion,peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots,chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic,finely chopped.
- You need 2 can of tomatoes.
- You need 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pearl barley.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shaved parmesan to garnish ( optional).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
While the taste of our raw garden tomatoes might be oddly unspectacular at the moment, they still cook up into something wonderful. This recipe is everything you love about tomato soup…and more. It overflows with beautiful fresh tomatoes, roasted to sweet perfection. Bacon & Tomato Macaroni 'N Cheese.
Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup step by step
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently cook bacon, onion, celery, carrots and garlic until tender..
- Add the tomatoes and chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil..
- Add pearl barley, turn heat down and simmer for 30-40 minutes until tender..
- Season the soup to taste. Add the cabbage and parsley and cook for a further 15 minutes. Serve as is or garnish with the shaved parmesan..
Bacon mac and cheese takes the flavors of a classic sandwich and a favorite comfort food and combines them in this hearty dish. A frozen deep-dish pie crust makes the base of this bake a breeze, and the custard-like egg filling is loaded with fresh tomatoes, green onions, crisp bacon and. Bacon, Corn, and Tomato Pasta Salad-this easy pasta salad is the perfect summer side dish. Pasta salad with bacon, who's in? Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.