MINI CHICKEN POT PIES. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! The flavorful chicken mixture is baked in a golden brown crust made with refrigerated biscuits.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul. The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. You can have MINI CHICKEN POT PIES using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MINI CHICKEN POT PIES
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 packages of white sause…or make your own from stock.
- Prepare 2 cup of cut up cooked chicken (can sub – turkey, ham or beef cubes).
- It’s 2 cup of shreaded cheese…your favorite…..I like sharp cheddar.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh or frozen assorted veg's…pees carrots pearl onions r good choices..
- Prepare 2 cup of frenches brand fried onions..or make your own evrn better!.
These pies are the perfect serving size and so easy to take to work. Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. Bite-sized mini chicken pot pies make food fun.
MINI CHICKEN POT PIES step by step
- oven 400.
- press biscuit into 8 oz custard cup..pressing up the sides to create a well. Make 4 to 6 bowls..
- make white sauce package directions or make from scatch.
- make sure Vega's if frozen are not completely frozen….if using fresh ur good..
- Use scoop or laddel to put in custard cup that have partially cooked crust (about 5 minutes so the dough is not to soft). Add sauce into well of crock…Cook filled mini crocks at 350° for about 10 or 15 minutes cover crocks if getting to brown to quick….top with Cheese and frenches onions and serve….
- NOTE…..chicken cubes are added to white sauce when sauce has thickened add Veg's to warm sauce to help thaw them if using frozen veg's …heat for 5 mins then put in custard Cups to bake..
- perfect for a cold winter day…..
This recipe is a favorite for both children's meals and party appetizers. Chicken pot pie is a homey dish to serve on a cold night, but we've taken those comforting flavors and transformed them into a sophisticated party appetizer. Try making the mini pastry shells and using our Turkey Pot Pie filling. Transfer the chicken to a bowl. Melt butter in the same pot.