Chili Cheese Dogs.
You can cook Chili Cheese Dogs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dogs
- You need 1 of Hot dogs.
- You need 1 of Hot dog buns.
- It’s 1 can of Stagg chili (or whatever chili you prefer).
- It’s 1 of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion.
Chili Cheese Dogs step by step
- Boil hot dogs in water while heating up chili in pan or microwave.
- Line pan with hot dogs inside buns.
- Cover with chili and coat with cheese.
- Cook at 425°F for about ten minutes or until buns are slightly crispy.
- After cooked, top with chopped red onions (optional).