Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce. Find Deals on Creamy Mushroom Sauce in Groceries on Amazon. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Crisp-tender chicken baked to perfection, smothered in the most creamy mushroom sauce easily made from scratch!
There's no condensed canned soups involved here. First, season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Brown the chicken in a skillet on both sides until it gets that dark golden color. You can cook Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast, cut in cubes.
- You need Half of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 5-7 of Mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 100 g of Whipped Cream (liquid cream).
This easy chicken dinner is made with sautéed garlic and mushrooms and topped with a creamy sauce. I used chicken breasts for this recipe, but chicken thighs would be delicious too! I am making this one skillet chicken dinner smothered in garlic and mushroom cream sauce on repeat this year. Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce is an excellent go to if you are entertaining or want to prepare a meal for a special occasion.
Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce step by step
- In a pan, fry the onions with a bit of oil until translucent.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked and starts getting a bit brown.
- Throw in the mushrooms and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Pour in the cream and turn off the heat (leave heat longer if you prefer thicker creamy sauce).
- Stir a bit the mix so that the cream covers everything (the cream should get a brown color from the rest).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served on top of some rice for example.
While the cream and cognac are a bit indulgent, this recipe is not as fancy as it seems. I made this creamy garlic mushroom chicken with King trumpet, Crimini and Enoki mushrooms, but you can also make it with Porcini, Portobello, Button, Oyster, Chanterelle. You can make this creamy garlic mushroom chicken with breast or thighs, and you can also replace the chicken with turkey or shrimps. This Chicken with Creamy White Wine Mushroom Sauce is a simple yet very elegant dish featuring boneless skinless chicken breasts in a delicious creamy mushroom sauce made with white wine and cream. I have a lot of chicken breast recipes on this blog but this recipe is something that's a staple at our house.