Pear Chicken & Rice. Ginger pear chicken uses fresh pears, ginger root, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and onion to make a delicious fall entree recipe. This beautiful, flavorful salad from Rebecca Baird of Salt Lake City, Utah is sprinkled with feta cheese, sweetened cranberries and walnuts for extra depth, pop, and crunch. Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Pear Salsa + Weekly Menu, Broccolini Chicken Pear Blue Cheese Salad with Warm Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, Family Favorites.
Adding the pears brings this Balsamic Chicken to even new heights. Upgrade dinner tonight with this gorgonzola pear chicken salad recipe from Delish.com. Salty cheese, sweet pear and crispy chicken make this salad a serious winner. You can cook Pear Chicken & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pear Chicken & Rice
- You need 2 (4 oz) of each) Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless.
- Prepare 1 of Pear, peeled, cored & diced.
- You need 3 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Fresh Rosemary, chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Rice, uncooked (brown or white).
Lettuce, pear, chicken, walnut, parmesan cheese, cranberry. Chicken salad, pears, dried gooseberries and currants, cheese on basil leaves. Chicken with pear flavour -marinated in yogurt, pear puree and other spices and cooked in a balti. Add pureed pear, coconut milk, and raisins.
Pear Chicken & Rice step by step
- Cut any visible fat from the chicken. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to your taste. Grill or pan fry chicken until cooked through..
- While chicken is cooking, boil water for rice and cook the rice..
- In a small frying pan, with a spray of olive oil, add the pear, onion and rosemary. Sauté on med-low, until the onion is soft and the pears are slightly caramelized..
- Serve the grilled chicken stop the rice and add the pear atop the chicken. Enjoy!.
Core and cut remaining pear into ½-inch cubes and. A collection of beautiful recipes for home cooking, all of which make the most of seasonal fruit and vegetables available throughout the year. Pears make a great addition to your meals during summer, fall, winter, or spring! Find out which pears are in season and how to ripen them in our Meet the Pear Varieties board. View top rated Pear chicken parmesan recipes with ratings and reviews.