Chicken Wings And Sausage In Whisky Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Wings And Sausage In Whisky Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wings And Sausage In Whisky Sauce
- Prepare 6 of chicken wings.
- You need 12 small of cocktail sausage.
- You need 10 small of pearl onion.
- Prepare of WHISKY SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thai chili sauce or heinz chili sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of heinz tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of redwine vineger or any vineger.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of whisky.
Chicken Wings And Sausage In Whisky Sauce instructions
- WHISKY SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE.
- mix all sauce ingredient.
- BAKED IT.
- mix well chicken and sausage with pearl onion with whisky sweet and sour sauce.
- on a baking tray and bake it at 200 cC/400F for 25 to 35minute or longer depending on the thickness and size of the chicken.
- basting after 10 minute.
- BAKED SAUSAGE AND PEARL ONION WITH WHISKY SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY WHISKY SAUCE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345130-pork-in-whisky-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345535-whisky-sauce-pork-pie https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367532-lamb-chop-in-whisky-rosemary-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359186-salmon-with-whisky-tomato-and-onion-sauce.