Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps. CHICKEN WRAPS — Chicken and cream cheese are combined with red peppers, black beans, corn, shredded cheddar and southwest spices, then Great recipe for using chicken and fresh corn. I did make it into quesadillas instead of wraps but it was great. ~ B. He couldn't wait to dig into the.
Filled with a cheesy, hearty filling, they are Optional: I like to dollop little spoonfuls of sour cream over the cheese before arranging chicken and rice mixture down the center – it makes the wraps delightfully creamy. Cream Cheese Tortilla Wraps Chicken Recipes. Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken WrapsLet's Dish. You can cook Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion, sliced.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare 6-8 of tortillas.
Four chicken breasts along with a block of cream cheese and a packet of dry ranch seasoning are cooked under high pressure in an Instant This is one creamy and delicious chicken recipe and it is sure to become a family favorite! Just got my Instapot and am anxious to try this. This cream cheese chicken recipe is honestly a FAVORITE of mine. I make it normally every other week.
Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps instructions
- Place chicken in instapot and add just enough water to coat bottom of pot (about 1/2 cup). Add onions and jalapeno and taco seasoning. Set instapot to cook for 20 minutes..
- Pull out cooked chicken and shred. Drain off any excess juice. Return to pot..
- Add all remaining ingredients including the juice from one lime. Cook an additional 5 minutes..
- Stir well to incorporate all ingredients. Place onto tortillas and enjoy warm or cold..
Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps. Morningstar buffalo wings, spinach tortillas , red bell peppers – sliced thick and diagonal, green bell peppers – sliced thick and diagonal , mushrooms – diced, Roma tomato – diced, sour cream (squeezable package), White sesame. Place chicken and cream cheese in an even layer and sprinkle ranch seasoning over the top. Using the display panel select the MANUAL or Pressure Carefully remove the chicken and shred. Using the display panel select CANCEL and then SAUTE.