Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce.
You can cook Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce
- It’s 1 of thread fin fish or any fish.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need of plum sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of plum sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of salad optional.
- It’s 1 of dice carrot.
- You need 10 small of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 10 small of Pearl onion.
- It’s 1 of dice cucumber optional.
Baked Fish With Salad In Plum Sauce step by step
- FRIED OR BAKE OR GRILL FISH.
- deep fried fish or bake it till lightly brown and crispy then set aside.
- PLUM SAUCE.
- mix well ingredients for plum sauce.
- STEAM SALAD IN PLUM SAUCE.
- put dice carrot , tomato and onion onto a steaming plate with plum sauce and steam for 10 minute.
- SERVING OPTION.
- pour steam sauce onto fish and serve with white rice.
- BELOW ARE FEW PLUM SAUCE RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333436-fish-in-garlic-chili-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348938-chicken-pinwheel-in-spicy-garlic-plum-sauce.