Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs. This Homemade Chili Cheese Dog recipe is quite flavorful. It's sweet, tangy and bold with a little kick to it. Top with fresh parsley, then slice the hot dog boats along their connected seams to serve.
It can be served as a main course or as a fun addition to any game day party spread. American classic chili dog, grilled hot dog on a bun, smothered in ground beef chili sauce, sprinkled with cheddar cheese and onions. Chili dogs are great for summer cookouts; you can make the chili ahead and all you have to do is grill the hot dogs and buns long enough to get some char marks. You can have Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs
- Prepare 1 of Vienna.
- You need 1 of cheese.
- It’s 1 of Bread.
- Prepare 1 of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need tbsp of butter.
These hot dogs are topped with chili, cheese and onions and paired with sweet potato fries. Use your grill or your broiler to fake a barbecue inside on Create a well in the middle by pressing and spreading the back of a large spoon into the middle of the cottage cheese while turning the bowl in the opposite. This is a meal that you can eat any time of the year and would b. Here is one of my all time favourite comfort foods.
Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs step by step
- Slice viennas into long thin strips.
- Grate cheese using the fine side of your grater. This allows for a more compact fit inside the wrap..
- Flatten the slice of bread (the fresher the better) using a rolling pin or by compressing it with a flat tray or plate. It may help to warm the bread up slightly before doing this so that it stays flat for longer..
- Take the Vienna slices and some cheese and arrange it length ways on the bread. Add some sweet chilli sauce to taste. Be careful not to put too much, or you won't be able to close it properly..
- Roll the bread and wrap it around the Vienna and cheese filling. You can hold it closed by using toothpicks..
- Put it inside a sandwhich press or fry in a non stick pan. Cover in butter, or margarine and put a small amount of cheese on the outside for a crisp finish exterior.
- Remove once browned on the outside and serve with an onion and tomato based chutney..
Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. There are two all-American classics that we cannot live without: chili cheese dogs and casseroles. Bet you can guess where this is going. The Chili Cheese Dogs are really good served with Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob, Deviled Eggs or Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Truly anything goes well with this tasty Chili Cheese dog recipe!