Loaded Potato Nachos.
You can cook Loaded Potato Nachos using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Nachos
- Prepare of Meat—————–.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon, 2 ounces.
- Prepare 6 ounces of chicken thigh boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounce of can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s of Potatoes—————-.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of yellow potatoes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Cheeses and other—————-.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Colby pepper jack cheese.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced bacon.
- It’s of Toppings——————.
- It’s To taste of sour cream.
Loaded Potato Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the bone and skin from the chicken thigh. Dice and put in a pan with heat..
- Add two ounces of sliced bacon..
- Wash and slice the potatoes.
- Fry in batches in the hot oil..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil and salt to taste..
- Add the beef along with the spices stir well and cook till browned..
- Add tomato paste taste and adjust spices. Add the beans and simmer for 15 minutes smash half of them..
- Lay the potatoes on a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Add half the meat mixture..
- The cheese. Oh fry the rest of the bacon crisp..
- Add half the cheese to the top of first layer of meat..
- Crumble the bacon and add on top of the cheese..
- Add the rest of the meat mixture and the rest of the cheese..
- Put into oven till the cheese has melted..
- Serve with sour cream on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.