Chicken Pad Thai. Chicken Pad Thai – Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead? Prepare the noodles, cook the chicken, add veggie and sauce, cook scrambled eggs and stir in noodles. Pad Thai is one of the world's most beloved noodle dishes.
It starts with fresh ingredients including rice noodles, chicken, shrimp, tofu, cilantro, bean sprouts. This dish is so popular all over the world that it really needs no introduction. We pack bags of authentic flavour into our tender chicken and rice noodles. You can cook Chicken Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pad Thai
- It’s Half of package of Thai rice noodles, prepared as box instructs.
- You need 1 pound of diced chicken.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of EVOO.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli slaw mix.
- It’s 2 Tbs of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of lime juice.
- You need 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of squirt sriracha.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
Americans in particular love pad Thai with chicken, so we set out to adapt our master recipe, which calls for shrimp, to make it with chicken instead. The same method applies for both versions of pad. You asked for an easy chicken Pad Thai recipe, so here it is! The key to perfect Pad Thai is in the cooking (or "not" cooking) of the noodles – learn how to get them chewy-perfect with this recipe.
Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Cook noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- Heat EVOO in large skillet, add diced chicken.
- Cook chicken until almost done.
- Add green onion and garlic, cook until soft.
- Add carrot and broccoli slaw mix.
- Mix oil, sugar, juice, sauce, and sriracha in small bowl.
- Add sauce to pan once chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add noodles.
- Simmer a few minutes and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
- I like to add the broccoli slaw mix to get more veggies, making this an easy one-pot meal.
The ingredients in this easy Pad Thai recipe include tender noodles, bean sprouts and a delicious. There are certain chicken pad Thai ingredients that are move authentic than others. This Pad Thai recipe is hands-down one of the easiest, tastiest recipes on the blog. It's made with simple ingredients and can be made with chicken, shrimp or tofu! Chicken Pad Thai was the first Pad Thai we ever made at home.