Little smokies. A sweet, tangy and fun party appetizer. Everyone I know uses just BBQ sauce and Little Smokies. I knew there had to be something better.this is it..
They are also fun at birthday parties, especially for kids. What child doesn't love a tiny hot dog on a. Every year around this time, it's the same thing. You can cook Little smokies using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Little smokies
- You need 1/2 cup of concord grape jelly.
- You need 1 pound of little smoked sausages.
- Prepare 18 ounces of barbecue sauce, your favorite.
Now it just buzzes with texts. And then I hear read, "Heidi, can you send me your. Try Crockpot bbq little smokies for a quick and easy appetizer idea without any work. See more ideas about Recipes, Appetizer recipes, Smokies recipe.
Little smokies instructions
- In a pot or crockpot, mix the smokies and jelly.
- Blend the jelly till its "melted" . Add barbecue sauce blend well.
- You can simmer till heated thru or set in crockpot all day. Serve hope you enjoy!.
The Best Little Smokies Sausages Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Little Smokie Cups, Bacon Wrapped Little Smokie Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Wrapped Little Smokie Baked Jalapeno Poppers. This Little Smokies Recipe features a fabulous homemade low carb barbecue sauce that you'll be making by the gallon. It's hard to go wrong with this quick and easy sauce. See great recipes for Lil Smokies & Snausages, Lil smokies too!