Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce.
You can cook Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce
- It’s 5 slice of bacon.
- You need 2 cup of mince chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 small of dice pearl onion.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need of basting.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
Chicken With Bacon Mini Burger In Hoisin Sauce instructions
- MAKE MINI PATTIES.
- mix mince chicken and fine dice bacon with dice garlic and onion with light soy sauce.
- add carrot and bread crumbs and seasoning with sesame oil mix well.
- shape 6 mini ball then lightly flatten it then brush it with hoisin sauce.
- in pan with little oil pan grill both side of the mini burger.
- put on parchment paper and bake at 200 C / 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the size of the burger.
- serve with fresh grated carrot and top additional hoisin sauce.
- CHICKEN AND BACON WITH CARROT MINI BURGER.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY RECIPES USING HOISIN SAUCE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359067-beef-with-ginger-in-hoisin-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358228-baked-pork-belly-in-hoisin-sauce.