Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a Chicken Noodle Soup with nothing to hide. It seems like even healthier canned soup brands include less and less meat these days.
Sauté your chicken, onion, carrots, and garlic in a little olive oil. Add cans of peas and corn. Add water and chicken bullion cubes and bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. You can cook Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day
- It’s 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken.
- It’s 1 can of peas undrained.
- You need 1 can of corn undrained.
- It’s 1 of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tbsp minced garlic.
- You need To taste of Salt pepper onion and garlic powder.
- You need of About 12 cups of water.
- You need 3 of chicken bullion cubes.
Red potatoes, chicken, carrots, broccoli, and spinach, along with a bit of broth and spices make a Chicken Vegetable Soup that is perfect for a rainy day. This soup is also perfect for feeding family members who are sick or serving to yourself when you're feeling under the weather. Nothing is better on a cold, rainy day than a comforting bowl of homemade soup. Keep reading for a quick and easy chicken noodle soup recipe that is sure to lift your spirits.
Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day step by step
- Sauté your chicken, onion, carrots, and garlic in a little olive oil. Add cans of peas and corn. Ad tomatoes and stir. Add water and chicken bullion cubes and bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. I let it cook about 45 minutes. Had cornbread with it. Very very comforting😊.
Bring two boxes of chicken stock to a boil in a large pot. Of all the classic soup recipes, nothing beats a chicken & vegetable soup! Perfect for rainy days, sick days, or any day, this soup goes great with homemade garlic bread and maybe a side of creamy cucumber salad to round out a perfect dinner. I'm originally from Minnesota, where wild rice grows in abundance and is very popular in recipes. This creamy chicken and wild rice soup has been part of our Christmas Eve menu for years.