Smoked Duck Fried Rice.
You can cook Smoked Duck Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Duck Fried Rice
- It’s 10 small of Pearl onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice or leftover rice.
- It’s 2 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of slice cooked ready to eat smoked duck.
- You need 1 dash of White pepper.
Smoked Duck Fried Rice step by step
- cooked rice as usual or used leftover rice optional.
- in pan add ready to eat and cooked slice smoked duck with pearl onion and 1 tbsp of light soy sauce stir fry.
- add cooked white rice then add another 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and stir fry for 3 minute.
- add hoisin sauce and mix well for another 2 minute till rice are no longer wet and lightly crisps.
- off heat and add white pepper mix well and serve immediately.
- Keep in thermos great as lunchbox.