My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs. Buttermilk Fried Pork Chops & Homemade Coleslaw. Today, I'm paying tribute to one of my grandmother's simplest recipes – buttermilk fried pork chop with The Ultimate Five-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – Продолжительность.
Ingredients Cabbage White Onion Carrot Ketchup Mayonnaise Hotdog Rolls Salt Pepper Hotdog Follow me on my social media accounts Следующее. How We Make Coleslaw, Simple Ingredient Southern Coleslaw is The Best on Hot dogs! Make Perfect McDonald's French Fries at Home! You can cook My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Hotdogs ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 pounds of your favorite hotdogs.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of granny smith apples.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 pound of finely shredded coleslaw.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Garnish ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 of kosher whole dill pickles each person.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare of as needed vegetable oil.
From boiled all-beef dogs covered in sauerkraut to deep-fried all-meat dogs with chili there, you can get it all at Arbetter's in Miami. Join host Lucas. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Freestyle – hotdogs and coleslaw. jtmenace. Загрузка. In a large bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs step by step
- Deep fry the hotdogs set on paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Shred the apples peelings also, but not the core. Add lemon juice and mix..
- Shred the carrot and add to apple.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Mix together.
- Almost done. Just add you pickle to it and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
Add the shredded slaw mix and toss until combined. A hot dog (also spelled hotdog) is a grilled or steamed food where the sausage is served in the slit of a partially sliced bun. It can also refer to the sausage itself. These Hot Dog Burnt Ends exist because sometimes you wanna BBQ, but you still need to watch your budget. Vegan coleslaw with a vinegar instead of mayo will be a hit!