Chicken Potato Bake. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Chicken and Potato Bake. "On evenings I'm busy helping our two kids with homework and don't have time to spend in the kitchen, I rely on this easy recipe," relates Debbi Mullins of Canoga Park, California.
Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & bake! Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one pan chicken and potato bake with. chicken and potato bake – This is Potatoes seasoned with salt, black pepper and paprika married with highly seasoned Chicken thighs baked under an hour – It's an all-time favorite in my house. Chicken Sauerkraut Potato Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Chicken Potato Bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Potato Bake
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of breast cubed chicken.
- You need 3 oz. of Bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 (22 oz.) of jar alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of cubed yellow gold potatoes.
- You need 1 (15 oz.) of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
A complete sheet pan chicken dinner with roasted potatoes and green beans! TASTES so sinful yet contains half the fat of a regular butter sauce for chicken that no one knows the difference! Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes. My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish!
Chicken Potato Bake step by step
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing..
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter..
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown..
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425..
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes..
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan..
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy..
This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. Coat the chicken cubes evenly in the sauce. Once potatoes are done, spread the chicken on top. baking potatoes, ranch, broccoli, mexican blend cheese, seasoning. Chicken And Broccoli Bake With Pangrattato ToppingWomens Weekly Food. This chicken and potato bake is a great way of using up leftover roast chicken or turkey.