Mozzarella and Tomato Salad. Place tomato slices, alternating with mozzarella slices, on a large serving platter. Cut up the tomatoes and mozzarella into large cubes. Add basil leaves and drizzle w/ vinegar and olive oil.
Drizzled with delicious balsamic reduction that you can make ahead of time or even better, pick one up at the store. Tomato Mozzarella Salad is perfect for a delicious lunch and it is a great fresh side to add to any dinner. Loaded with ripe juicy tomatoes, buttery The dressing for this salad is super easy to make and incredibly tasty! You can cook Mozzarella and Tomato Salad using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella and Tomato Salad
- It’s 3 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella pearls.
- You need 3 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 slice of red onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of store bought balsamic vinegarett.
If you are not a fan of a lot of dressing on your salad, you may not use all of the. Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat. Just before serving, stir in avocados. It would be easy to use the large ball of mozzarella and just cut into cubes.
Mozzarella and Tomato Salad instructions
- Slice tomatoes into chunks removing insides and seeds as you do so..
- Place tomatoes into dish or individual serving cups.
- Add mozzarella pearls.
- Take a slice of red onion. Cut circle of onion into four pieces..
- Separate onion slices. Add to tomatoes and mozzarella..
- Take 3-5 basil leaves and place together one on too of the other. Roll up leaves and slice into thin strips..
- Add basil to other ingredients..
- When ready to serve drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over ingredients..
That might lower the cost for you and retain the pretty look of the salad. This tomato mozzarella salad is my oldest son's favorite salad; it is guaranteed that if we go out to dinner and he sees caprese salad on the menu, he will choose it over anything else. Mozzarella and Tomato Skillet Pita Pizzas. Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella and arrange casually with the basil leaves on a large platter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve at room Tomato Salad Salad Recipes Tomato Tomato Side Dish Side Dish Healthy Mozzarella Recipes Low Sodium Low Calorie Low-Carb.