BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats. There's just something so tasty about the combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato. Add to that tender chicken chunks, creamy avocado oil mayo, red onion, fresh chives and avocado and serve it up however you please for a. The chicken salad keeps for a few days in the fridge, so it works great for meal prep too!
Perfect wrapped in a lettuce for a lower carb version or serve with bread. Chicken Salad with all the flavors of a bacon lettuce tomato and avocado sandwich, without the heavy bread! BLTA Keto Chicken salad tops the list as our most POPULAR family friendly keto recipe! You can have BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp. of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of green onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of parsley.
- You need 3 cups of cooked diced chicken breast.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste for chicken.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- You need leaves of Romaine lettuce.
Everyone loves a good BLT, bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, but have you tried BLTA Keto Chicken salad? It tops the list here as one of our most popular recipes! One of my favorite lettuce wrap recipes are these Turkey Taco Lettuce Wrap. This delicious broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese.
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats instructions
- Cook chicken seasoned with spices of choice. Stir together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, green onions and parsley. Add chicken, bacon and tomatoes. Fill in lettuce leaves with mixture and top with avocado slices..
- Can also be enjoyed as a chopped salad!.
And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. BLT Chicken Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Place salad greens in a large bowl. Sprinkle with tomatoes, chicken and bacon; garnish with eggs. Variations on BLTA chicken lettuce wraps.