Chicken taco. A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! The Inspired Home is the choice for all your recipe needs. Looking for recipes from world-class chefs that will impress family, friends or guests?
The chicken itself was flavorful but in the tacos it didn't stand out as much due to the other fillings. This recipe is tasty but needs a little kick to make it stand out more. I didn't use the bay leaves & added more lime juice. You can cook Chicken taco using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken taco
- You need of Taco meat ingredients.
- Prepare 4.5 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- You need 3 tsp. of Pollo asada seasoning(pic below).
- You need 3 of chicken seasoning taco seasoning packets.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of jar tomato sauce.
- Prepare Half of bottle Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Taco toppings.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Jalepeno peppers.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Refried beans.
- Prepare of Seasoned Rice.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Olives.
- You need of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Taco hot sauce.
I will also try a more intense tart lemonade to make the flavor pop. Take on Taco Tuesday with this chicken taco recipe. Add your favorite toppings, like salsa, sour cream, tomatoes, or cheese and use McCormick® Chicken Taco Seasoning Mix for flavor with your choice of tortillas or shells for a tasty Mexican delight. Place taco seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
Chicken taco step by step
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season chicken with this seasoning. If you dont have this seasoning you can use what you like. Cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high for 3-4hrs..
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir in juices. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. I like to add taco sauce to my taco meat. Always have. If meat looks not moist enough add taco sauce to get it to the desired consistency. When I rewarm it I add taco sauce to get it to the right consistency..
- Serve in taco shells, on salads, soft tacos, burritos, nachos, pizzas or in bowls over rice! Enjoy..
Chicken Taco Filling "Easy, inexpensive, healthy, delicious and the kids love it! When I take it out of the slow cooker to shred it, my kids line up like baby birds and eat it while I'm shredding it." – annie. See how to make chicken soft tacos with a fresh lime juice sauce and seasoned with green onions and garlic In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar.