Red Sauce Chicken. A simple red wine sauce with brown sugar, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper makes this dish simply yummy! All Reviews for Chicken and Red Wine Sauce. The Best Red Sauce Chicken Enchiladas.
This recipe for Soy Sauce Chicken is an example of red cooking, whereby meat or poultry is simmered in a soy sauce-based liquid with seasonings. Chicken cooked this way is very juicy. Corn tortillas are dipped in red chili sauce to bake in the flavor in this easy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook Red Sauce Chicken using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Sauce Chicken
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- You need 1 pack of chicken breast.
- Prepare to taste of Okra (desired amount).
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 2 cups of Rice.
- You need of Oil (preferably olive).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce or 1 tube of tomato paste.
- It’s of Lemon juice (or salt and vinegar).
- It’s of White wine (preference, not needed).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Ground annatto.
- Prepare of Ground ginger.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- It’s of Diced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced onion.
A piece of simple grilled chicken breast served with a red wine reduction sauce. Red Pepper Sauce Red wine lends its flavour and taste to this wonderful sauce in which the chicken is cooked to perfection. Our homemade sauces for chicken help give your favourite mid-week chicken recipe a new lease of life. Tomato puree, korma curry paste and red wine make up the basis of this sauce.
Red Sauce Chicken step by step
- Soak okra in water with lemons juice or vinegar and salt..
- Dice the onions and garlic into small cubes. Cut each chicken breast into three pieces..
- In a pot, use your preferred oil (we use olive). Pop the chicken in once it's hot. Have the stove at a medium heat temperature..
- While the chicken cooks, cook rice. Use rice cooker, or a pot for better results. Add a dash of salt and onion powder..
- In a separate pot, use cooking oil. Put the stove on high heat. Drain the okra, and place it into the pot. Once most of the "drool" of the okra is gone, it'll be ready. Add more oil if it takes longer. Add salt once it's almost ready..
- Back to the chicken, put it on high heat. Put the onions and garlic into it. Add white wine (preference, not needed). Use parsley, chives, cilantro for greens. Add a dash of ground ginger, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder. Add plenty of ground annatto. Add salt to preference. When the onions turn golden, that's means the chicken is ready. Put the stove back to low temperature..
- Add the tomato sauce (preferably unflavored) or tomato paste. Add water to preference (less water = more creamy). Let it boil so the chicken absorbs the flavors. Add corn (preference). You can add the okra, or keep it separate depending on who's eating..
- And it's ready! Enjoy.
Taiwan food : Chicken red sauce with sesame , tomato , sweet pepper , potato and vegetable. Appetizer, asia, asianfood, delicious, restuarant, dish, sweetcorn Chicken red sauce. This simple Thai Curry Sauce is extremely versatile. Serve it with rice, noodles, meat, veggies, or as a base for Simple ingredients, extremely versatile, and so addicting – that's this Red Thai Curry Sauce. Are you ready for the best chicken enchiladas of your life?