Buffalo chicken soup. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Order Soup Delivery from Your Favorite Buffalo Restaurants. Today's Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup is the perfect example of enjoying flavor while watching your weight!
We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. Stir in even more cheese and serve with garnishes of fresh celery, pepper sauce and blue cheese crumbles for a complete dish. You can cook Buffalo chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken soup
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 of Lbs. Chicken breasts, cooked, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 C. of Buffalo sauce.
- You need 4 oz. of Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 C. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
Buffalo Chicken Soup Buffalo Chicken Soup. Buffalo Chicken Soup is creamy and spicy dinner but mild enough for the whole family. With chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, celery, and carrots, a flavorful soup is the result! The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Buffalo chicken soup step by step
- In a large sauce pan or skillet melt butter on medium heat. Saute celery and onion until soft and onion is translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, saute another 1 minute..
- Season with paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook until fragrant. Another minute or so. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and shredded cheese. Cook stirring occasionally until smooth and creamy.
- Add shredded chicken..
- Top with more shredded cheese and green onions. And more buffalo sauce if desired..
This buffalo chicken soup is a fun and different way to enjoy your favorite hot wing flavors! Well, it's soup season again, and I'm all over it. Not the cooler weather, but I do like soup. Tastes just like buffalo chicken/hot wings in a creamy and filling soup! I am not usually a fan of anything with canned cream soups but when I tried this I just had to have the recipe.