Hotdog pot pie. Fried, Chicken Pot Pie-CVC Southern Cooking. I was making chicken pot pie and my daughter was in a hurry to go to work so I made a chicken pot hand. Homestyle Pork Pot Pie goes together quickly with the use of store-bought pie dough and leftover Since this Pork Pot Pie takes advantage of leftover pork (from the pork roast I made that could easily.
If you're looking for a hearty recipe to make for dinner. That's all you need to know. Homemade Chicken Pot Pie could be the king of all comfort foods, and this homemade version is a guaranteed family favorite! You can have Hotdog pot pie using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog pot pie
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆cust◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆filling◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 3/4 pound of mixed vegetables, I used colored carrots and cauliflower.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of beef hotdogs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, for sautéing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of heaping tablespoons of seasoned flour.
I use a homemade pie crust for my chicken pot pie. The Best Crock pot Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. You are going to love this easy chicken pot pie recipe. Chicken Pot Pie by Wolfgang Puck.
Hotdog pot pie step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the oil seasoned flour, baking powder, and water. It will be like a batter. Pour 3/4 of mixture into a pie pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake the batrer till bottom crust is firm.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in pan. Sauté the veggies and chop hotdogs adding to vegetables. Sauté till vegetables are tender.
- Add flour to make gravy.
- Stir till its coated everything.
- Add milk and stir constantly. When thickened add to top of bottom crust..
- Pour the rest over the top of filling. This will be rustic looking.
- Bake 30 minutes till bubbling and top is a bit firm.
- Let sit 7 minutes slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.
- If you don't want as spicy substitute a little of seasoned flour for all purpose flour..
Try Ina Garten's Chicken Pot Pie recipe for comforting, veggie-filled pastry bowls, from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa. Individual chicken pot pies make a comforting meal any night of the week. This easy chicken pot pie recipe is veggie loaded and made in no time at all thanks to the instant I made this chicken pot pie recipe with boneless and skinless chicken thighs. A pot pie is a type of pie with a top pie crust, and a bottom pie crust, consisting of flaky pastry. The term is used in North America.