Super Easy Red Beans and Rice with Sausage.
You can have Super Easy Red Beans and Rice with Sausage using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Red Beans and Rice with Sausage
- It’s 1 lb of smoked sausage, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 stalks of celery, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomato, with juice.
- You need 2 (14 oz) of can dark red kidney beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of hot sauce.
Super Easy Red Beans and Rice with Sausage step by step
- Brown sliced sausage in a large stock pot to render fat..
- Add cut vegetables to pot to saute a few minutes, garlic last so it won't burn..
- Add diced tomato, beans, stock, water, seasonings and hot sauce.
- Add uncooked rice and bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly and reduce heat to simmer until rice is cooked. About 20-25 minutes.