Banana Pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you're making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry.
Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. You can have Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of Banana big sized or 2 small ones.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need as required of Oil/butter for making pancakes.
- It’s as required of Chocolate gems.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- Prepare slices of Kiwi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey (for topping).
The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top. Wake up to these easy Vegan Banana Pancakes. Light, fluffy, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup, this is a breakfast worth getting out of bed for. This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Take banana and eggs. Mash the bananas well with your hand or fork..
- Beat the eggs well along with bananas using a whisk to a smooth mixture. Keep it ready..
- Heat a tawa or iron skillet, add a small laddle of pancake mix to it and spread it to form a thin circles..
- Don't spread too much. Sprinkle oil or butter. Cook until brown on one side for five minutes and flip the pancakes carefully..
- Cook for a minute and remove from tawa. Repeat the same process for the remaining mix..
- Garnish with kiwi slices,chocolate gems..
Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious. A fruity breakfast treat that's simple to make and will get you pretending like it's the weekend. With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen. These paleo Banana Pancakes have just a handful of healthy ingredients, yet turn out fluffy, tender, and even more delicious than traditional pancakes! These kid friendly Healthy Banana Pancakes are easy to make and so fluffy and tasty.