Pesto Sauce. The recipes were Easy Pesto by Rebecca Jane Thompson, Pesto Sauce by Sara, and Simple Garlic and Basil Pesto by FuzzyGreenMonkey. It had a nice nutty flavor. sous-pesto. Pesto (Italian: [ˈpesto], Ligurian: [ˈpestu]), or to refer to the original dish pesto alla genovese (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpesto alla dʒenoˈveːse, -eːze]), is a sauce originating in Genoa.
Heat a small frying pan over a low heat. Cook the pine nuts until golden, shaking occasionally. #песто #соуспесто #какприготовитьсоуспесто #песторецепт #pesto #итальянский соус #пестодомашнийрецепт #татьянаоедеинетолько #спагетисоус How to prepare pesto sauce. Learn how to make pesto for use as a sauce or dip. You can cook Pesto Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Sauce
- It’s 2 cups of fresh basil leaves (about 1 large bunch).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pine nuts (or walnuts).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of freshly grated hard cheese such as Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
It starts with selecting ingredients and even more importantly the amounts to make a pesto sauce with the right flavor and consistency. The main ingredient of pesto sauce is basil, the fresher and more flavoursome the better. The best basil in Italy is grown in Liguria, which is probably why the sauce originated in this region.
Pesto Sauce step by step
- Combine all the ingredients except the oil and cheeses in a food processor. Pulse until the pesto is blended into a slightly coarse paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the oil and cheeses..
- To serve with pasta, you can toss the cooked pasta directly with the pesto..