Cantaloupe ice cream. Cantaloupe and ice cream isn't a combination you usually think of. But it is delicious & refreshing! This Homemade Cantaloupe Ice Cream is so easy to make.
This is what you need for the healthiest Cantaloupe Ice Cream. FULL RECIPE BELOW Have you always wanted to learn how to make homemade ice cream? Here are some fun and easy steps to making Cantaloupe Ice Cream. You can cook Cantaloupe ice cream using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cantaloupe ice cream
- You need 1/2 of cantaloupe.
- It’s 2 tbsp of non fat milk.
Cantaloupe ice cream has a fresh and refreshing taste. It's easy to make and it tastes great! Cantaloupe ice cream was a favorite recipe of Jerry (from Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream). I remember my Mom putting ice cream in the middle of the cantaloupe.
Cantaloupe ice cream instructions
- Cut a cantaloupe in half, scoop out the insides and put 1/2 in the refrigerator and cut the other half into pieces and freeze for 2 to 3 hours..
- Remove cantaloupe pieces from the freezer and put in a food processor or blender with milk..
- Blend until it is the consistency of ice cream. if it's not solid like ice cream, put it in the freezer until it is..
I think I probably ate the ice cream first and then the cantaloupe. The fifth in a series on ice creams, custards and sorbets. Cantaloupe ice cream is a tough gig. There are variables that need addressed; the sweetness of the cantaloupe is a. Transfer to the bowl of an ice-cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions until the mixture reaches a slushy consistency.