Pesto Salsa Bruschetta. Usos de la salsa pesto Todos sabemos que la salsa pesto es increíble en un plato de macarrones, espaguetis, e incluso en un pasticho. Y no sólo como salsa única, puedes por ejemplo mezclarla con. My daughter came up with this recipe and I'm asked for a copy of it every time I It's easy to switch up the flavor by using different types of pesto. —Shirley Dickstein, Parma, Idaho.
Cómo preparar la famosa salsa italiana, Pesto genovés. Una deliciosa receta hecha con piñones, queso y albahaca que acompaña innumerable platos de la cocina italiana. Bruschetta with tomato, sardines and basil on wood table. You can cook Pesto Salsa Bruschetta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Salsa Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat french baguette.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup pesto.
- You need 1/8 of th cup tomato salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blanched broccoli.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Close up view on burrito with beef, rice, tomatoes, corn and bell pepper in black pita on a brown plate with tomato salsa and guacamole. Bruschetta is one of our favorite finger foods. Topped with a savory blend of tomatoes, capers, garlic and basil, bruschetta is the appetizer you need at your next party. Evenly spoon the spinach pesto over each polenta round.
Pesto Salsa Bruschetta instructions
- Cut the whole wheat french baguette into medium thick slices and lightly toast them on tawa or oven..
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the toasted bread and keep them aside..
- Mix the blanched broccoli with pesto & add black pepper to it & place it on half side of the baguette slice, and top the rest half with salsa. Serve with tea/coffee..
Garnish with chives and serve immediately. For the bruschetta variations, grill slices of ciabatta or pugliese bread, rub with garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Mix the tomato salsa (chunky version) with a few chopped black olives, and/or a couple of. Bruschetta is a great way to use up those fresh summer vegetables in the garden. The classic bruschetta recipe typically includes toasted bread drizzled with olive oil that's topped with a fresh.